Join the Advanced Foot Energizer Electrode Body Pads Club and save money.
- Includes FREE SHIPPING for Body Pads in the USA
- Cancel anytime
- No obligation
- It’s Easy! Just choose how many sets of 4 pads you would like to receive each month or every second month above and we will ship your first subscription order to you. Thereafter each month or second month your card will be charged and we will ship that same quantity of pads to you.
- For each monthly or bimonthly order you will get both an email from us when your card is charged and a Transaction Receipt from NORTHWEST ESSENTIALS (our parent company).
- We’ll ship the product directly to you and follow up with an email to you letting you the transaction is completed.
- Your information is secure – we never see your credit card information.
- Customers’ encrypted credit card information is stored on Authorize. Net’s secure servers. Authorize.Net is our PCI Compliant Merchant Gateway.
- Plans automatically renew. You may cancel at any time. Sales tax may apply depending on delivery address.
These premium body pads are specifically cleared by the FDA for use with your Advanced Foot Energizer.
Use the Advanced Foot Energizer Body Pads to apply electrical muscle stimulation (EMS, TENS) to the nerves and muscles your upper legs or knees, lower or upper back, your arms, shoulders, or thighs.
- The Advanced Foot Energizer Body Pads may generally be used approximately 20-to-30 times.
- Size: rectangular 3.5 inches long by 2.25 inches wide.
- Advanced Foot Energizer Body Pads are easy to apply and store on a plastic body pad protector
- The Body Pads are constructed of a durable backing with a thick gel layer for maximum comfort that provide even electrical distribution.
- FDA Cleared Body Pads: The electrode pads comply with the biocompatibility standards ISO 10993-5 (Cytotoxicity) and ISO 10993-10 (Irritation and Sensitization) and are interchangeable.