Thank you for purchasing the Advanced Foot Energizer. We believe regular use of this product is beneficial for muscle performance and rejuvenation. Please read the user manual carefully and have it readily available for referencing. We hope you enjoy your Advanced Foot Energizer and will share your experience with friends, family, and co-workers. Consult your doctor if you have a continuing medical condition before using this device.
Read the Advanced Foot Energizer instruction manual carefully before you begin using the Advanced Foot Energizer. It is important that you read and understand the “Precautionary Instructions” and “Warnings” sections of the instruction manual.
- About The Advanced Foot Energizer
- General Specifications
- Contraindication, Warnings, Precautions
- Operating Information and Quick Setup Guide
- Advanced Foot Energizer Layout and Parts Included
- What is Electrical Muscle Stimulation & Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Detailed Operating Instructions
- Massage and Reflexology Modes
- Body Pad Placement (coming soon)
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- Accessories, Body Pads (Electrodes), Care for Body Pads
- Troubleshooting Information, Storage, Disposal
- Technical Specifications for the Advanced Foot Energizer
- Mode Output Specifications – Diagrams included in printed manual
- Foot Reflexology Chart (opens new window)
- Using Spectra® 360 Electrode Gel (opens PDF)
Do not use the Advanced Foot Energizer foot massager and electrical muscle stimulator if you are have a pacemaker; do not use on vital parts, such as carotid sinus nerves, across the chest, or across the brain; use caution in the use during pregnancy, menstruation, and other particular conditions that may be affected by muscle contractions; potential adverse effects may include skin irritations and burns.