Also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation or powered electrical muscle stimulation, EMS and TENS are noninvasive and safe. The technology is intended to reduce pain and stimulate muscles. The Advanced Foot Energizer uses this proven neuromuscular electrical stimulation therapy to send micro-current pulses through the soles of your feet. This type of electrical stimulation is clinically proven to be safe and effective and can be carried out in the comfort of your own home. The Advanced Foot Energizer improves muscle function by stimulating nerves and muscles; this increases the flow of blood and helps reduce pain in your feet while rejuvenating tired legs.
The Advanced Foot Energizer offers 25 different programed modes. Modes 1 through 8 are programed for powered electrical muscle stimulation (PMS or EMS). Modes 9 through 25 are programed for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
EMS modes stimulate healthy muscles in order to improve and facilitate muscle performance by applying electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to the soles of your feet. It does this through two large foot shaped pads. You will feel your foot and calf muscles being stimulated into contracting and then relaxing repeatedly – this activity helps pump blood through your legs.
TENS modes are used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, back of the neck, arms, legs, and feet due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities by applying current to stimulate nerves. You’ll find modes 9 through 25 effectively block pain.
- Suitable uses: please read the safety information before using your Advanced Foot Energizer.
- Environment: the Advanced Foot Energizer is intended for home or office use.
- Effectiveness: the Advanced Foot Energizer is effective at relieving muscle pain, stiffness, and fatigue.
- Precautions for use: please read the notes on safety before using your Advanced Foot Energizer.
- Time to benefit: Note that it may take up to four weeks to feel the full benefits of the Advanced Foot Energizer.
- Usage: We recommend that you use your Advanced Foot Energizer at least once per day.
- Continued use: If you stop using your Advanced Foot Energizer, you will stop feeling the benefits after a time.
- Hydration is important. Please remember to drink plenty of fluids as the effectiveness of the foot massager will decrease when you are dehydrated.
- The electrode pads are to target hard to reach areas. You may use electrode pads at the same time as you are stimulating your feet on the Advanced Foot Energizer.