|No stimulation||1. The wire is not connected.
2. The protective membrane of the body pads is not removed.
|1. Connect the wire correctly.
2. Remove the protective membrane of the body pads.
|Weak stimulation||1. The body pads do not stick to the skin very well.
2. The body pads are dry.
3. The body pads are dirty.
4. The body pad is not placed properly.
5. Intensity set too low level.
6. The device is placed in electro-magnetic fields beyond its electromagnetic compatibility.
7. Dry feet.
|1. Press the body pads more tightly to your (clean) skin.
2. Wet and/or replace the body pads if they do not adhere fully to the skin.
3. Moisten the surface of the body pads with water and wipe away the soiled portion.
4. Change the body pad location.
5. Change mode by pressing the MODE▲ / MODE▼ button and increase intensity by pressing the SOLE▲ / BODY▲ button.
6. Move the device out of the interfering field until the stimulation becomes strong.
7. Apply a thin layer of conductive gel to the sole of your feet.
|The skin become red||1. Therapy time is too long.
2. The electrode pads are too dry.
3. The electrode pads are attached too tightly.
|1. Therapy time is automatically fixed at 25 minutes.
2. Clean with the wet cloth, then use again.
3. Clean the body pads.
|Skin burn||1. Adapter unintentionally plugged into irregular receptacle.
2. Irregular power supply is used.
3. Stimulation time is over 25 minutes.
|1. Shut off the device and have the adapter checked by an authorized agent.
2. Shut off the device and only use the power supply recommended by the manufacturer.
3. Therapy time is automatically fixed at 25 minutes.
|Re-infection or Cross-infection||1. The body pads are damaged.
2. The device and body pads are not used for single user.
|1. Change the body pads.
2. The body pads should only be used by single user.
|Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions, e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, etc.
If infection occurs consult a doctor.
|The power cut off during therapy
|1. body pads are not connected with skin.
2. The wire was disconnected.
3. The therapy time is over.
|1. Turn off the power, re-attach the body pads to skin.
2. Turn off the power, check wires, reconnect body pads.
3. The power will turn off after 25 minutes therapy.
|Electrical Shock||1. The power is leaking.
2. The power adapter, cables, electrodes, and other related components are damaged.
3. Electrode cable unintentionally plugged into power line receptacle.
4. Incomplete connection of feet to the conductive foot pads.
|1. Turn off the power, and have it checked by a professional.
2. Change the power adapter, cables, electrodes, and other related components recommended by the manufacturer.
3. Turn the power off.
4. Place your feet completely on the conductive foot pads.
|Electro-magnetic interference||1. The device is placed in electro-magnetic field beyond its electromagnetic compatibility.||1. Move the device out of the interfering field until the stimulation becomes strong.|
|Wrong Display||1. The device is placed in electro-magnetic field beyond its electromagnetic compatibility.
2. The synchronous detection processor is destroyed.
|1. Move the device out of the interfering field until the stimulation becomes strong.
2. Turn off the power, and have it checked by professional person.
|Irregular Voltage||1. The device is placed in electro-magnetic field beyond its electromagnetic compatibility.||1. Move the device out of the interfering field until the stimulation becomes strong.|
|1. The device may not carry out auto power-off process after operation for more than 25 minutes.
2. During use, operation faults may cause buttons to become out of order or cause an error.
3. When changing modes, the output intensity may not return to zero level.
4. When holding down the intensity increase or decrease buttons, the intensity level does not adjust correctly.
Turn off the power, and have it checked by professional or call your distributor.
- If the unit is powered on and the LCD screen does not turn on, check to make sure the power adapter is plugged into a power socket and into the back of the device.
- If the remote control does not work: 1. Point the remote at the infrared sensor below the foot roller on the unit. 2. Replace the batteries in the remote control.
- If the Advanced Foot Energizer will not turn on when using the ON/OFF button, lightly press and HOLD the ON/OFF button until the LCD screen lights up.
Caution: Do not store in a damp area. Dampness may affect the device and cause rust.
Operation condition: 5°C~40°C / 20~65%RH.
Store and transport condition: 0°C~45°C (Note: electrode pads 10 ~ 20°C) 10~90%RH.
The shelf life for electrode pads under 10~20°C is 2 years.
The shelf life and use life for conductive foot pads and the Advanced Foot Energizer is 5 years.
The device, accessories, and packaging materials should be recycled according to your local rules and regulations to prevent adverse environmental effects.